Monday, February 14, 2011

Know Love

Let go.
There are no empty promises here.
I care for you as I do myself and there is no separation,
Support me as I do you and we will be stronger for it, unstoppable.
Let me push you as you push me, up and onward to our goal,
Let me know you as I know me, exploring, growing and there will be peace
as we discover our strengths and weaknesses.
Let me nourish you as I nourish my spirit.
You're a part of me, inexplicably
and because I have been granted something so great
I know that I too am a part of something greater.
We belong,
Let me give back.
Our bodies, a reflection of love not to be taken for granted,
Our minds, capable of learning and processing, reflecting,
Our friends and family our roots of stability and strength when the wind blows hard,
Our universe, a perfect mixing pot of possibility,
Love your self, children, friends, family.
Know love and share it.


-(Happy Valentine's Day to all my friends and family)

No comments:

Post a Comment